Monday 1 March 2010


Hey,

I can't imagine many folk are reading this these days - It's been a while. Anyway I was trying to decide whether or not to remove my ramblings but for the moment have decided to leave them as they are.

I hit a change in my life you see... and all the stuff that was going on, well it's still a challenge, but it just seems so distant now. I really do feel filled with hope that I will find the freedom to live my life the wway I believe God intended, but I am so grateful for the challenges I have faced over these past few years.

Everything came to a head at Christmas time, bringing me to a point where I had to make a decision - and that decision was to surrender to God like never before. At that point I found such a release emotionally and spiritually - like never before. I feel like I have found myself again - and I like me. For over 3 years that was not a statement I could make. Praise God.

I thank God for His incredible, overwhelming and wonderful grace. I thank Him that He has chosen to use my weaknesses and challenges to draw me and keep me close to Him. I thank Him that only through Him, can one be literally be lifted from the pits of despair and placed in a situation of genuine peace and hope- despite one's difficulties.

Thank You God!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, I'm here reading this... so don't go away but tell us more what has been going on...

Love ya man!

Erik

Anonymous said...

: ), speechless and listening.