Thursday 31 January 2008

Get in touch

Hey guys,

Occasionally I get a message from folks to comment on something I've written. From the sounds of things, it seems folk have maybe been reading for a while and then decide to comment. I haven't written much for a while - something which I'll explain more when I get a moment. However it would be interesting to hear if you read my blog and whether or not you find it helpful. I certainly find little nuggets as I'm looking about the other people's blogs I find. Just leave a comment on this post - that'd be great. It would really bless me to know that what I'm going through is making a difference for some folks. If you have your own blog and you'd like me to add you to my blogroll then I can have a look and see what I can do.

Bless you guys,

Dave

1 comment:

Brendon said...

Well, you've certainly got me as a reader. :)