Wednesday 30 January 2008

Moving On

Hey guys, I haven't blogged or commented for quite a while. I've been keeping up to date with some folks blogs but haven't done much more than that. Been having a pretty tough time of it to be honest. However I am declaring that things are on the up! I have enrolled in a Setting Captives Free course - only on day 2 but I am sensing that I will learn lots through it. I even think that the discipline of having to do it every day will be of benefit. I hope to be back on soon to give you some more of my musings. Hang on In there - God is sooooo awesome!

2 comments:

BlkChicago79 said...

Thanks for the update!!!

Please report back how the program is working for you. I have another friend who's shared information about it with me before but I haven't committed to the program yet.

I'd love to hear your insight - especially since your perspective doesn't seem to be as dogmatic as my friend's.

Brendon said...

Hey Dave,

Glad to see you're back to blogging. I hope things are going well for you. Keep at that SCF course. It really does make a difference.

God bless!